34 Meeks Crescent, Faulconbridge
Comfortable and Cosy with Great Side Access
This beautifully maintained steel framed, three-bedroom home backs onto bushland with spectacular views of the valley and features drive-through access to the backyard and garage with plaenty of under house storage. It boasts a spacious, grassed backyard with a rocky outcrop and a good-sized rear deck with beautiful views that are ideal for entertaining. Walking distance to schools, shops and train station.
- good sized kitchen with electric stove top and oven and garden views
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining areas, single bathroom
- Split system AC in both living and main bedroom
- Laundry with access through to deck and backyard
- Covered patio entry, rear deck area, drive-through access to backyard, single garage with roller door and freshly painted interiors
- Situated on a 4267sqm approximate allotment
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
34 Meeks Crescent