146A Burns Road, Springwood
Space, Privacy and Position
This beautiful home is immaculate throughout and maximises its quiet and tranquil setting with an emphasis on the outdoors. It boasts a lovely oversized deck area and a rustic style fire pit making it the ideal setting for entertaining additionally there is a huge flat grassed area complete with cubby house for the kids, other notable features include inbuilt veggie patches, citrus trees, under deck storage and large garden shed, located only a short distance from Springwood public school and town centre, situated on a 1627 approx allotment.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins, master bed has spacious ensuite
- Additional fourth room with a variety of uses; bedroom, living space, or office
- Open-plan dining room and kitchen area with a kleenmaid dual oven, dishwasher, electric range hood stovetop and plenty of storage
- Three-way main bathroom, with bath tub
- Luxurious lounge area and laundry with ample storage space
- Oversized deck area, partially undercover, with a wealth of storage underneath
- 2kW solar panel system, and Daikon ducted A/C throughout with dual zones
- Garden shed with power, vegetable gardens, mandarin and orange trees, stone fire pit, children’s fort/cubby house, two carports, 10,000 litre water tank, and private road access
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
146A Burns Road